Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a storyy...

And he’ll be a story
Like all the others I say
Somebody will be told about him
That he’s a guy who didn’t stay
I’ll say it’s a phase that I passed through
I’ll say they were wasted moments of my life
I’ll say “OH I REMEMBER, he’s a guy I knew!”
We were good friends and it’ll be just like
I never loved him, like I never cared
Like there weren’t stories that we once had shared
It will be like all those moments we’ve had
Are merely just moments and that is just that
It will be as if there never was chemistry
As if I never missed how he took care of me
It will just be a pile of love
That eventually went to waste
Because a mutual feeling of trust
Was never really based
Well I think that Is life
People come and go
In and out and in again
But you never really know
You may have all those friends
And think that you’re cared about
But then you fall in over your head
And there’s no one to bail you out
And when someone asks and says he’ll be there
Words are too cheap; he doesn’t really care
Coz caring means promises
Are bound to be kept
Many people said they’ll be there
And then they simply left
Neither giving excuses
Nor leaving a note
After swearing they wouldn’t hurt you
They leave you all distort
And he’ll be a story like all the others
And I know that he won’t even bother
To write him self into the story of my life
Coz he’s just like them
He just wants to seem nice
Surrounded by a million people
But yet so alone
No extremely high spirit
And only I can pull out my own
At least now I know to never expect
People to treat me with the same respect
Never wait for any action
Never be the reaction
I’ll have fun and I’ll be happy
But inside I’ll be alone
For that the illusion of what you would be
Is now completely gone…


P.S. this is about noone in particular its just the out come of a million feelings inside me that were caused by a billion situations that got me to that conclusion about the human nature in general... very few people who become able to escape that nature and be something else.

No comments: